We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I ate, it was good, what else to introduce .....
- about 800 g pork pulp
- pieces of smoked muscle
- pieces of smoked bacon
- boiled potatoes and carrots
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Breaded pork leg:
We take the piece of pork meat and sprinkle it with salt, then we cut it, forming 4 pockets, We give a pinch of salt inside the pockets, then we sprinkle pepper. In each pocket we put the pieces of smoked muscle, bacon and garlic cloves. tighten with string and grease the piece of pulp with a little oil. Place the meat in a yena bowl, and put the yena bowl in the oven on the baking tray in which I put the water. Let it simmer for about 3 hours, since while we pour more water in the oven tray and turn the piece of meat on all sides until it penetrates well and browns. Separately boil the potatoes and carrots for the garnish. the sauce left by the steak.
What we need for Pork chop with onion and smoked, baked, old recipe
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 mins
- -1 kg partially defatted chop, the neck or pork leg also works
- -200 g smoked kaizer
- -1 carrot
- -2 onions, about 300 g
- -4-5 cloves of garlic
- -2 teaspoons grated salt
- -1 teaspoon thyme
- -1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- -250 ml water
- -30 ml white wine-optional
Breaded pork steak
1 piece round pork leg,
7-8 cloves garlic,
6-7 pieces of onion,
2 tablespoons lard,
250 ml semi-dry white wine,
1 l meat or vegetable soup,
5-6 pieces of smoked sausages,
1/4 teaspoon chopped rosemary,
We clean the vegetables and cut them into slices. Peel the garlic and cut the puppies in half. We cut the smoked bacon into sticks. With a sharp-edged knife we make frequent incisions on the surface of the meat in which we will insert a slice of bacon and garlic. Heat the lard in a pan and brown the meat so breaded on all sides.
We put the remaining lard in the tray in which we will bake the steak. Over the remaining lard we add the sliced vegetables, possibly the excess garlic if we have left, the pieces of smoked sausages and over all this we place the meat & # 8222ruminita & # 8221 which we season with salt and ground white pepper. Sprinkle rosemary on top, add meat or vegetable soup and wine. Cover with a tray lid (or aluminum foil) and put in the preheated oven until the meat penetrates easily with a fork. Serve sliced with the vegetables in the pan and a piece of sausage and mashed potatoes.
1,200-1,500 kg pork meat, 10 cloves garlic, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper, ground pepper and salt to taste, 5 bay leaves, 150 ml water, 50 ml oil.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into strips.
The pork leg is pricked with a sharp knife, and in each cut we put a piece of garlic.
Bread the whole piece of meat, then grease with oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
Tie the meat with a food string, add bay leaves under the string, then put it in a heat-resistant tray.
Sprinkle the red pepper on the entire surface of the meat, add water (in the pan) and put in the oven (covered pan) for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, remove the lid, add the sauce from the meat over the meat and put it back in the oven until it turns brown, about 1 hour.
Serve with garnish and salad.
The meat is washed and the holes are made with a knife, where the sliced pastrami and the cleaned garlic (a puppy from place to place) will be inserted from place to place. Season with spice, salt and pepper. The next step is to wash the apples and cut them in four.
We choose a taller vessel (I put it in a pot), we place the meat, the apples next to it and finally we put the wine (about to exceed the meat level). Bake on medium heat for about 2 hours (the meat is thick and must be penetrated), turn on the other side when browned and occasionally moistened with the sauce formed from the pot.
When the sauce has dropped, remove to a plate and cut into slices.
Serve hot with a garnish of your choice (I made mushrooms with sour cream sauce).
Ingredients Bogracs & # 8211 Hungarian recipe for the cauldron
- 800 grams & # 8211 1 kilo of onion
- 1.5 meat (beautifully shaped meat) cut into cubes, pork and beef, in my case 500 grams of breaded pork meat and 900 grams of wild boar meat
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika (or a mixture of paprika and paprika, to taste)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml thick tomato broth or some tomato paste
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons lard
- 200 ml. white or red wine, dry (according to preference)
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- salt and pepper
Preparation Bogracs & # 8211 Hungarian recipe for cauldron & # 8211 marinating wild boar meat
1. Because I used game meat, I applied an additional marinating procedure. This happened one night before moving on to cooking.2. I placed the diced wild boar meat in a bowl, I added 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 cloves of garlic, a small onion, bay leaf, pepper and I covered everything with white wine, dry. I left it in the fridge overnight.
Preparation Bogracs & # 8211 Hungarian recipe for cooking & # 8211
3. The next day: chop the onion. Cut the pork into cubes, just like the wild boar. Remove the wild boar meat from the marinade. Make a strong fire and heat the right kettle hard. Add the lard and then all the chopped onion, along with a teaspoon of salt.
4. Add the paprika and mix quickly, immediately adding the wild boar meat. Stir quickly and immediately add hot water, about 4 liters good, because the paprika burns very easily so the liquids must be added quickly.
5. After the liquid boils, add the pork, salt, pepper, cumin and bay leaf.
6. Boil over medium-low heat for about two hours, filling, if necessary, with a little hot water and being very careful not to get caught. After this time, the meat is checked, to be well done (especially the one with stronger fibers & # 8211 in my case, the wild boar!). Now add the crushed garlic broth and garlic cloves. After a few boils, the taste of salt and pepper matches.
7. Continue to boil the food, stirring frequently, until the sauce is low, creamy. Serve with natural potatoes polenta, dumplings or even pasta of all kinds.
If you like, it can be offered alongside this delicious bogracs and a fresh or pickled hot pepper.
- 1,200-1,500 kg of pork pulp
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- ground pepper and salt to taste
- Bay leaves
- 150 ml water
- 50 ml oil
- even food.
The meat is washed and cleaned. Garlic is cleaned, washed and cut into long pieces. The pork leg is pricked with a sharp knife and in each hole we put a piece of garlic. Bread the whole piece of meat then grease with oil, add salt and pepper to taste. Tie the meat with a string, add bay leaves under the string and then put it in a heat-resistant tray. Sprinkle the red pepper on the entire surface of the meat, add water (in the pan) and put in the oven, with the pan covered for 1 hour. After this time, remove the lid, add the sauce from the pan over the meat and put it back in the oven until it turns brown, about 1 hour.
It can be served with garnish and pickle or green salad.
Ingredients Baked lamb steak, marinated in yogurt with garlic
- 1 leg of lamb of 1.5 kg.
- 350 grams of fatty yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 30 ml. of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed coriander
- 1 teaspoon of salt to taste
Optionally, a gasket for which I used:
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 4 young carrots, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 red onion cut into large pieces
- 1 leek, white and light green, cut into rounds
- 3-4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 rosemary branches
- 4-5 thyme branches
- salt and pepper
Preparation Baked lamb steak, marinated in yogurt with garlic (video)
Preparation of meat and marinade
1. Carefully clean the lamb's flesh of the silver skins and fat on the surface, which are responsible for the odor that many find repulsive.
2. Insist until the pulp is well degreased.
3. Wash the lemon well with warm water, drain and shave the yellow part of the peel. Peel the garlic. Add the yogurt, lemon peel, corinadrad, salt, ground pepper, garlic cloves, olive oil and olive oil to the blender bowl and mix until the garlic is completely crushed. Add the lemon juice and mix well. Half of the sauce obtained is poured into a bowl or jar with a lid and kept in the refrigerator, we will serve it with the steak.
4. Put the lamb pulp in a large bag and pour the remaining yogurt sauce over it. Tie the bag so that it retains as little air as possible, massage the pulp so that the marinade reaches everywhere and refrigerate for 8 hours.
5. The next day, take the bag of lamb out of the fridge and let it return to room temperature. Start the oven and set at 190 ° C. Optionally, it is possible that at the same time with the steak we obtain a garnish with assorted vegetables, we simply mix all the ingredients from the list in the tray that will sit under the meat while cooking in the oven. Be careful not to put vegetables in that tray, spread it on baking paper so that the juices that fall from the meat during baking do not burn!
6. Place a suitable size grill on top of the tray and on the grill, the lamb leg well drained of the marinade. Cook for 1 hour-1 hour and 1/4, depending on the tenderness of the meat and the desired degree of cooking. Halfway through the cooking time, you can turn the lamb meat on the other side so that it browns evenly.
7. Once the lamb is roasted, let it rest for 15-20 minutes before serving. Serve with yogurt sauce with preserved garlic, which is enlivened with a little chopped green parsley (you can also add fresh yogurt or lemon to the sauce, depending on how concentrated you want it). Good appetite!
Pork steak with tomato sauce
Pork steak with fresh or canned tomatoes, served with various garnishes (rice, potatoes, pasta, etc.)
Pork steak with mushrooms and ribs.
Pork steak with fresh or canned mushrooms and smoked ribs, seasoned with paprika
Czechoslovakian pork steak on the tray
Prepared Czechoslovakian pork steak tray, with carrots and onions, seasoned with bay leaves and cumin, served with potato garnish.
Grilled pork steak with garnish.
Grilled pork steak with garnish of cucumbers and bell peppers
- 1 deer pulp & # 8211 about 2-3 pounds of meat, mine was even smaller (or back muscles, and those are suitable for steak)
- marinade: 2 chopped onions, 1 small celery (a piece of celery), 4-5 allspice berries, 3 bay leaves, 1 sprig of rosemary, 1 sprig of thyme, 1 tablespoon grated peppercorns, 1 teaspoon grated ground pepper, coarse salt, 1 glass (150 milliliters) of dry red wine, cold water as needed
- 100 grams of smoked bacon
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 small celery (1 slice of a larger celery)
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 thyme branches
- 1 rosemary thread
- 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- a little hot water, pepper
- sauce: vegetables and the sauce with which to roast the meat, 2 tablespoons of worchester sauce, 1/2 glass of dry red wine, 1 clove of finely crushed garlic, 1 tablespoon of fruit jelly (fine jam, without pieces of pulp) at choice: apricots, peaches, rosehips, etc., salt and pepper to taste
Roast Deer Roast Preparation :
Pour the red wine over the meat.
Fill with enough cold water to cover the meat and leave the bowl in a cool place (in the refrigerator, preferably) for at least 24 hours, during which time the meat is rotated in the marinade several times.