We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Grate the carrots and put them in a pot with a little oil to harden. Meanwhile, grate the potatoes. After boiling, strain it. When the carrots have hardened, add the soy, salt, pepper and thyme and mix them. .Wrap an oiled form, put a layer of potatoes, one of soy, one of potatoes, one of soy and the last of potatoes. Bake until the crust is done on top, about 35-40 minutes. of beets. It is a tasty food, which you can try if you fast.
Baked potatoes with soy sauce & # 8211 Delicious recipe
1. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Boil them for 5-7 minutes in a bowl of salted water.
2. While the potatoes are boiling, prepare the sauce. Crush the garlic and mix it with the soy sauce and oil. It is advisable to use olive oil for a more special taste.
3. After mixing with a fork, add salt, pepper and mix well.
4. Drain the potatoes and leave them to cool. Then we mix them with the sauce previously prepared. Cover the bowl with a lid and mix the potatoes so that the sauce is evenly distributed.
5. Place the potatoes in a lined baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees. The potatoes are ready after I get a golden color. At the end, decorate with greenery.
Soy bite is a fast and delicious fasting food. Soak the soybeans in boiled water for about 20 minutes.
During this time we prepare the vegetables.
Peel the potatoes and carrots.
Peel the onions from the first leaves, and remove the pepper from the stalk.
All vegetables and greens are washed very well with cold water.
Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes in water with a little salt, after boiling throw the water and pass the potatoes.
Add a tablespoon of margarine, delicate to taste and a little dried tarragon.
When it has doubled in volume, the soybean is easily squeezed out of the water between the palms.
Saute finely chopped onion and carrot on a fine grater.
Add the finely chopped bell pepper, finely chopped tomato and squeezed soy.
Season to taste with delicacy, thyme, tarragon, ground pepper and finely chopped greens.
In a tray lined with breadcrumbs put 3 rows of puree and 2 layers of soy composition.
Optionally it can be garnished with tomato or bell pepper.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the layer of puree on top browns slightly.
Broth sauce: 1 tablespoon of broth dissolved in 100 ml of water, add tarragon, thyme, ground pepper and a little delicate.
Soy mousse is served with broth sauce.
Garnish with green parsley.
Musaca with a mixture of vegetables
Musaca with a mixture of vegetables, a bit different, but just as tasty & # 259 as the original & # 259.
It seems that & # 259 moussaka It originated somewhere in Arabia. This multi-storey machine, which brings together unusual vegetables, meat and spices, has penetrated Europe and brought parts of the Ottoman Empire. For example, the Turks eat moussaka assorted with pilaf or slightly diluted yogurt, seasoned with spices.
Photo: Musaca with a mixture of vegetables & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
& Icirc & # 539i must:
10 potatoes of the same size
500 g pork
300 g soybeans
dried vegetable mixture (optional)
3 or & # 259
4 ro & # 537ii or 2 tablespoons past & # 259 ro & # 537ii
2 medium onions
200 g sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259
100 g ca & # 537caval
oil & # 537i breadcrumbs for wallpaper
p & # 259trunjel
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Chicken potatoes are peeled and boiled in salted water. Separately, boil the soybeans for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: when the onion is ripe, add the carrot and a tablespoon of the dried vegetable mixture. When the vegetables are golden, add the minced meat, the cooked soybeans and season with salt, pepper and paprika. After 10 minutes, put the roasted tomatoes on the grater or the tomato paste and put them on the fire for 10 minutes. At the end, add a chopped green egg and mound. If needed, season with salt and pepper.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Grease a bowl with oil & # 537i & icircl line with breadcrumbs. Then you put a layer of potato slices, a layer of meat and you laugh like a horse, then another layer of potatoes, a layer of meat, a layer of horse cheese, and finally a potato. Ba & # 539i the 2 eggs left, put sm & acircnt & acircna chicken, 1 tablespoon of water and a pinch of salt. Pour this mixture over the bite. Put the dish in the oven for about 50 minutes (the time indicated by me is relative because it depends on the oven). Musacaua is ready when it makes a crust on top of it.
Preparation: 60 minutes Baking: 50 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 trimis & # 259 de Sabina Baboi, Bucure & # 537ti
Ingredient Post potato nutmeg
- 1 kilogram of flour potatoes, recommended for baking and puree
- 2 large carrots (300 grams)
- 1 large onion (150 grams)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (40 grams)
- ½ tablespoon of flour (12 grams) ½
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 200 ml. of vegetable soup
- salt and pepper
Fasting potato bite & # 8211 how to prepare
1. To cook this fasting potato bite, we need a deep tray, measuring 20x26cm. The moussaka will also come out in a larger tray, but it will not be as high. The tray can also be greased with flour or breadcrumbs. I preferred to line it with baking paper because I'm horrified by the possibility of some food (or cake) sticking to the tray. Turn on the oven and set at 190 ° C.
2. The filling for fasting moussaka is 100% vegetables. I only used carrots and onions, but others can be added. A handful of mushrooms, some eggplants or pumpkins pulled in the pan, etc. go very well.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Chop the onion. In a saucepan, in which 3 tablespoons of oil have been heated, put the carrots with onion to harden. Add a good pinch of salt from the beginning and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat. Bake for 4-5 minutes, not forgetting to mix and watch that it does not burn.
3. Meanwhile, the peeled and washed potatoes are cut into thin slices (3-4 mm.). For fasting moussaka, I advise you to use flour potatoes, among those recommended for baking or puree. They cook much better in the oven and you won't be surprised to stay raw. Potatoes with firmer pulp can also be used, but they must be boiled for 6-7 minutes in boiled and salted water, to be half-cooked.
Assembling the preparation
4. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and spread a first layer of potatoes in the pan. The composition of hardened vegetables (to which others, such as mushrooms) can be added, is mixed homogeneously with the breadcrumbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, then spread half of the vegetables over the potato layer in the pan, pressing with the back of the spoon.
5. Cover the vegetables with a second layer of potatoes seasoned with salt and pepper. The second half of the hardened vegetables is pressed in an even layer over the potatoes. Cover with the last layer of potatoes, pressing on top of the entire surface.
6. Crush the garlic clove and fry for 1 minute in a tablespoon of olive oil. Add ½ tablespoon (12 grams) of flour, mix briefly then quench immediately with warm vegetable soup (200 ml.). Bring to a boil and pour over the prepared fly in the pan.
Baking and serving
7. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until, when trying to prick the potatoes with a fork, it easily pierces them. After this time, uncover the tray with the mashed potatoes and bake until nicely browned on top (10-15 minutes).
When ready, this fasting potato bite spreads a fragrance that appeals to the whole family. However, we have to let it cool down a bit. Serve warm moussaka with a salad, pickles, etc. I put some steamed broccoli and a tomato sauce next to the moussaka. With so few calories (149 / serving) we can add to the plate many vegetables cooked or steamed / grilled, sauces, salads, etc. It always seems to us an equally satisfying and delicious dish.
More fasting recipes, balanced and tasty, find with a click on the picture below.
Mashed mashed potatoes & # 8211 An absolutely delicious and simple dish
& # 8211 800 g minced meat what animal or bird you like
that word is the best bird
& # 8211 2 kg potatoes
& # 8211 1 onion
& # 8211 1 cup of milk
& # 8211 1 cup dry white wine (optional)
& # 8211 4 eggs
& # 8211 2 tablespoons Cardinal oil
& # 8211 salt, pepper, thyme, to taste
Photo by Simona Floroaia & # 8211 La Bohème
- From potatoes (boiled of course) and milk we make a puree.
- We clean and finely chop the onion and put it to cook in oil, together with the meat.
- Add the spoonful of broth, the wine and let it boil.
- In a heat-resistant tray we put half the amount of puree and spread it evenly.
- Put the meat over the puree and the other half of the puree on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- After this time, take the tray out of the oven, beat the eggs well and pour them on top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
The meat can be replaced with 2 packets of soybeans, cooked as written on the package.
Potato bite with soy
1. Boil the soybeans in water and leave for 30 minutes. Then let it drain.
2. In another bowl, boil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
3. In 2 tablespoons of hot oil, harden the finely chopped onion and soy. Match the taste of salt and pepper and add the rice. Pour 100 ml of water and bring to the boil until the water has evaporated.
4. In a baking dish put a tablespoon of oil and place layers of potatoes and a mixture of rice, onion, soy. Place the tray in the oven for 15 minutes. It is brought to the table with pickles.
- Classic Pizza
- Pizza with Ansoa
- Classic Pizza Top
- Pizza Vesela
- Homemade Pizza
- Pizza Picanta
- Pizza Calzone
- Pizza Marina
- Mozzarella pizza
- Pizza with Hamsii
- Fasting pancakes
- Classic Pizza
- Post Black Cake
- Pizza with Ansoa
- Classic Pizza Top
- Tricolor pasta
- Super Fast Pasta with Chicken Flavored
- Green juice
- Coleslaw salad
- Mushroom and Cashew Pate
Potato bite with soybeans
For puree: 1 kg potatoes, 100 ml milk, 2-3 tablespoons oil, salt, 100 ml cream.
For soybeans: 3 suitable onions, 100 g soybeans granules, 1 tablespoon paprika, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon vegeta, spices (thyme, allspice, coriander, marjoram, thyme).
Method of preparation
Prepare the potatoes as for puree. Then the finely chopped onion is well boiled with water and oil, and the soybeans are boiled separately in shallow water until well flowered. When the soy is ready and has no juice left, cool and add the onion, paprika, vegeta, the 2 well beaten eggs and the spices. In a bowl of greased Jena, put one layer of mashed potatoes, one layer of soy and another layer of puree. Top with a little skim cream. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Potato bite with soy
Soy potato bite - an easy and delicate recipe, good for any fasting period.
- 2 kg of potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 150 g soybeans
- 4 large onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 dill connection
- tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons flour
We peel the potatoes, wash them and boil them. From them we make a puree over which we add the grated carrots, margarine and salt. Heat the onion in hot oil. Over it add soy, a cup of water and finely chopped dill. Stir until the soybeans swell. Grease a pan with oil and line it with flour or breadcrumbs. We can also use baking paper to prevent the food from sticking to the tray. Add a layer of puree, then the soy filling. The usutroi puppy is crushed and cooked for 1 minute in a tablespoon of oil. Add 1/2 tablespoon of flour, mix, then quench immediately with warm water (200 ml.). Bring to the boil and pour over the prepared moussaka in the pan. Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes. When it is browned, take it out of the oven, portion it and serve it with tomato sauce.