We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
- Fruit biscuits and cookies
- Apricot biscuits and cookies
Dried apricots give these moreish biscuits a delightful flavour. Simply bake a bit longer if you're baking from frozen.
12 people made this
- 160g butter
- 185g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons marmalade
- 165g chopped dried apricots
- 125g self-raising flour
- 5 tablespoons plain flour
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line 3 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Cream butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer. When light and fluffy, add marmalade, apricots and sifted flours.
- Roll mixture into 2 logs and wrap in cling film, then chill 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and evenly slice into rounds .5cm thick. Bake 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.