We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Strawberry desserts
This icy cool dessert is just wonderful - I have already made it with raspberries, blueberries, mangoes and peaches, but I personally love strawberries. Have fun making it; family and friends will love it, too.
2 people made this
- 250g strawberries
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 dash white wine
- 100g cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few strawberries for decoration (optional)
MethodPrep:10min ›Extra time:2hr freezing › Ready in:2hr10min
- Mix strawberries with icing sugar and white wine and mash with a hand blender.
- Strain strawberry puree through a fine sieve, pour the mixture into a freezer bag. Seal the bag tightly and freeze completely for 1-2 hours in the freezer.
- Just before serving, mix the cream with vanilla and whisk (not too stiff). Pour the vanilla cream into 4 shallow bowls. Crush the frozen strawberry sauce to form crushed ice, pour on top of the cream and serve immediately. Decorate with a few strawberries if desired.