We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
This easy chicken recipe is very quick to prepare and tastes just great. Pound the chicken breast fillets slightly to ensure even cooking.
7 people made this
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, each about 200g
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 pack fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 rashers bacon, cut into fine strips
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped hazelnuts
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:30min
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken breast fillets, then season with salt and pepper. Cook till browned, about 5 to 8 minutes on each side. When the chicken breast fillets are no longer pink in the centre, remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Pluck off the leaves of sage and add them to the pan with the butter, bacon, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and chopped hazelnuts. Bring to the boil and let simmer for a few minutes, stirring regularly. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breast fillets. Serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (2)
by Elizabeth Currier
Hazelnuts were so difficult to find in store; for that and a couple other reasons I wouldn't recommend this recipe to novice cooks like me. The sauce is particular too, it burned within a couple seconds being overcooked. However, it is a quick and cheap recipe and tastes pretty good for how fast it is to make.-29 Nov 2018
First off, very novice cook. No idea how big half bunch of leaves is, so I cut the stems off of a .75 oz Publix bought packet and used half the packet. Next time, the whole packet. Took the leaves out before putting onto the chicken. Also, did not use any hazelnuts, don't like them, but next time I will use walnuts. No other changes. My wife loved the meal, for me, it was fine, but food always tastes better when someone else makes it.-24 Nov 2018