- Popular collections
- Everyday cooking
- Quick and easy
The best sandwich ever, great for all the family! Yorkshire ham, cheese and Branston pickle on thick, lovely bread.
Cheshire, England, UK
7 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 Sandwich
- 2 slices thick sliced bread
- 1 tablespoon Branston Pickle®, small chunks
- 1 slice ham, Yorkshire is best
- 25g cheese, sliced or grated
MethodPrep:5min ›Ready in:5min
- Lay your bread out on a clean chopping board.
- Apply the Branston Pickle® to both slices of bread nice and even and into all the corners.
- Add the slice of ham. If the ham is bigger than the slice of bread tear it up so it covers the bread evenly.
- Add the cheese.
- Place the slice of bread with just the Branston on top of the ham and cheese slice. Cut the bread in the way you like - personally I prefer the old fashioned across the middle.
You can use other fillings with your Branson Pickle. Sausages are very nice.