We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pasta types
Perfect for midweek, it's ready in just 20 minutes. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
1 person made this
- 1 (500g) packet spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chilli flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook spaghetti in boiling water until done; drain. Return pasta to the pan.
- Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes and feta. Stir in basil, chilli flakes (if using), salt and pepper. Serve warm.