We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Spicy chicken
A deliciously tasty chicken recipe, best served with pan fried baby potatoes cooked in butter with crushed chillis.
82 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 6 Servings
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 or 3 mild chillies, sliced lengthways
- 350ml spicy wing and rib sauce
- 125ml Italian salad dressing
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 3 packets Chicken Noodle Cup-a-Soup
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:4hr ›Ready in:4hr15min
- Put chicken breasts into slow cooker. Place chillies on top of the chicken breasts.
- In a bowl, mix well together Spicy Wing and Rib Sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Add tomato puree and cup-a-soup and mix well. Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle oregano over top. Cook on high heat for about 4 hours.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(3)
Reviews in English (3)
Chicken was lovely and tender, the sauce had a definite kick to it, but it was delicious 👍-05 Apr 2016
Had to swap the spicy wing and rib sauce as can't get it in the UK, swapped it for a can of Homepride BBQ sauce. It was delicious!!!!!-19 Sep 2017