Whenever I make clear poultry meat soup, I make more juice. The first day goes with dumplings or noodles and the next day I transform it. I add another vegetable and sour cream and I automatically have another soup without too much effort.
- 2 l of clear turkey juice and vegetables + two carrots boiled in it
- 500 gr boiled turkey breast
- 500 gr green beans fidelita [I had from the garden]
- 1/2 red pepper
- celery leaves
- optional lemon juice
- optional chopped garlic
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Turkey soup with green beans and sour cream:
- I cleaned, washed and finely chopped the green beans [I like 2-3 cm pieces]
- Put the beans to boil in very little salted water.
- Cut the turkey breast into cubes.
- The pepper is cleaned, washed and cut into juliennes.
- The greens are washed.
- Heat the clear meat juice.
- Add in it the red pepper, the diced carrot, the meat cubes and the green beans. Bring the juice together with the vegetables and meat.
- Straighten the cream soup.
- Serve the turkey soup with green beans seasoned with green celery leaves.
- If you like you can use chopped garlic or lemon juice.
In order not to form lumps, the cream is diluted with a little warm soup juice and added to the pot, stirring slowly.
1. Mix a teaspoon of thyme, rosemary and paprika with a pinch of freshly ground pepper and half a teaspoon of large salt. Wash the wings and put a tablespoon of olive oil on them. Massage them well with oil, add the spice mixture and massage them again to be evenly seasoned. Let the wings marinate a little while we prepare the green beans.
2. While we are taking care of the wings, leave a pot of water and salt on the fire to boil. We clean the green bean pods by cutting off their heads. Also, depending on how long they are and how we prefer, we cut the pods into 2-3 pieces. We throw them in boiling water and boil them for a few minutes, so that they remain al dente, so that they do not crumble. We take the green beans out of the hot water, in a large strainer and we put it under a stream of cold water.
3. Heat oil in a larger pan and brown the wings.
After they are fried, we remove the wings from the pan and in the remaining oil (if it is too much we drain more from it), in order to capitalize on the flavors left by the wings, we put the cooking cream. Add the green beans to the sauce, add the crushed garlic and greens (dill or parsley), add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper and mix to cover the bean pods. We stop the fire.
4. Serve red wings with green beans in sour cream sauce. I also added some pickled green olives and crocodiles.
& # 8220Chicken breast with green beans and sour cream & # 8221 is the simplest and fastest recipe we can prepare. With a few ingredients at hand, you can prepare a very tasty lunch.
1 pc. chicken breast
800 g green beans & # 8211 canned or frozen
1 large onion
1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
200 ml chicken soup
1 bay leaf
1 thyme twig (thyme)
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
150 ml sour cream for cooking
1 teaspoon starch
2 tablespoons oil
Chop the fish onion and the chicken breast into cubes. On low heat, in hot oil, heat the onion very little, then add the meat and continue to cook them together until the meat changes color. During this time we stir continuously. Quench with chicken broth, add granulated garlic, soy sauce and bay leaf. Let it boil with the lid on for 15 minutes over medium heat. After this interval, add the green beans, thyme, bay leaf, season with salt and pepper and let it boil for another 6-8 minutes.
Dissolve the flour in the sour cream and pour it into the pan, add the thyme and let it boil for another 3 minutes.
Serve the chicken breast with green beans and sour cream while hot, sprinkling a little green parsley on the plate.
Turkey meal with green beans and carrots
It's been a while since we've posted but slowly, slowly we come back. Work, blame it :)
However, from time to time we also have cravings & # 8230 :) Leaving nostalgia aside and returning to today's recipe, I planted a turkey dish with some vegetables, which I made a creamy sauce. Although we gave up adding flour to bind the sauces, this time we made an exception & # 8230 and we're not sorry, it turned out exactly the way we wanted.
350-400 g boneless turkey meat and cut into suitable pieces
1 large onion
3 cloves of garlic
1 suitable pepper
2 stalks of celery
1 handful of parsley
salt, pepper, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon curry, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon flour
1/2 cup milk
50 ml oil
1. Lightly brown the meat in hot oil, add chopped onion and sliced garlic. Leave to befriend for about 5-10 minutes, then add the sliced carrots, the sliced celery stalks and the diced peppers.
2. Pour 1 cup of water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Add the bean pods (straight from the freezer), season with salt, pepper, paprika and curry.
4. When the meat and vegetables have boiled, add the milk mixed well with the flour. Let it boil for 5 minutes, add the parsley and butter. Turn off the heat and serve with gusto)
Turkey soup with green beans and sour cream - Recipes
Cruise Phase (PL), Consolidation, Final Stabilization
- turkey breast / pulp (no fat)
- 500 g green or raw beans frozen or fresh
I smothered the turkey a little in the Teflon pan with a little water. Then I put the grated carrot, onion and pepper and left them to simmer. After 10 minutes I put the green beans and filled with water. Later I added the tomatoes from the box (it can be a diced tomato) and 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. At the end I put the dill and that's it. A delicious food for PL days.
11 Responses to Eating green beans and turkey
[. ] Read the recipe: Green bean and turkey food & # 8211 Click HERE [. ]
do you want canned beans? I'm going on a cruise tomorrow and I'd like to know
It works, but you read the label well. If it's with sugar or oil, it's not good!
I did it on the weekend and it's not the first time, I boiled the chicken and put everything in the oven. It's much tastier in the oven than on the flame.
Yes, it comes out even better in the oven.
tomorrow I try it and I look ffff good and I think it tastes good fff
It's delicious! Wait for response
good, eating green beans with chicken, can consume in the second phase.
and they can eat wholemeal bread.
Is that a question? If so, beans may be a allowed vegetable. Wholemeal bread from consolidation only.
Yuuuumyyyyyyyy Delicious came out! I who am anti-talent in cooking & # 8230 your recipes really come out tasty :) Thanks for them!
Green beans with egg and cream - recipe
- 500 g of green beans
- 100 g butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 yolks
- salt to taste
Method of preparation
Green beans are cleaned of stalks and impurities. Wash well, then boil in salted water. After the sheaths have softened, they drain.
Heat a pan with 50 g of butter and add the beans. Stir for a few minutes.
Meanwhile, place the remaining butter (50 g) in a bowl. Add the sour cream and egg yolks. Rub well with a spoon.
The hardened beans are allowed to cool, then the above composition of eggs and cream is added.
Mix well and transfer everything to a yena bowl or small baking tray. Sprinkle breadcrumbs or grated cheese on top.
Put in the hot oven and leave for 10 minutes.
A portion of this green bean dish can be served with a green salad. It is just as good and warm and cold.
1. Marc Bosquet, Green beans with egg and cream, 500 Natural Recipes for Health and Beauty, Nicol Publishing House, Bucharest, 2011, pp. 45, 107-108
2. World & # 8217s Healthiest Foods, Green Beans: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=134
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Turkey hearts with green beans
Anisoara67 sent a wonderful recipe to our Contest: Turkey hearts with green beans. Bring spring with you with your wonderful recipes prepared for your loved ones and you can win a DeKassa 10 Liter pressure cooker with extra glass lid, a wok pan with lid and Bergner ceramic interior (Vioflam series), or a steam cooking pot with two Peterhof sites (bottom encapsulated in 3 layers), offered by Megaplus.ro.
500 g turkey hearts, 450 g bean pods, a teaspoon of dehydrated vegetables without salt, a teaspoon of herbs from Provence, 2 bay leaves, 2 cloves of garlic, salt, 2 teaspoons of tomato paste, a teaspoon of flour, a green dill, 50 ml olive oil
Method of preparation
The turkey hearts are cleaned of vinegar and cut into rounds and then washed well in several cold waters. Heat the oil in the pan, add the sliced hearts, dehydrated vegetables without salt, spices, salt, bay leaves, a large glass of water, cover with a lid and let simmer simmer until all the water is reduced and the slices I want to brown it a little, then add the frozen green beans, add another glass of water and let it boil for 20 minutes, then add the tomato paste, chewing continuously and the flour untied with a glass of water. Let it boil well then turn off the heat and sprinkle on top, finely chopped green dill.
Beef soup with green beans
I used to say that I'm not a big fan of soups / soups, but this beef soup with green beans, tasty and nutritious, really anointed my soul, served hot and with grated Parmesan cheese sprinkled on a plate.
For the preparation you need the following ingredients: 400 g beef broth, also with bone (detach the meat from the bone and cut it into small cubes, and keep the bone with the marrow to put it in the soup, together with the pieces of meat) 200 g green beans, fresh or frozen (I used frozen) 100 g pasta (I used fusilli) 50 g bell peppers, cut into strips 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped 1 carrot, finely chopped 1 onion, finely chopped 200 ml sour cream for cooking (32% fat) 1 teaspoon mixture of peppercorns (black pepper, white pepper, green pepper, red pepper and coriander seeds) 1 teaspoon mixture of Italian greens (rosemary, thyme, thyme, basil, tarragon) 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan parsley 1 tablespoon olive oil grape seeds (or other vegetable oil) salt pepper.
Preparation of beef soup with green beans: Pour into a pot approx. 3 l of water, boil the meat, and when the water boils add the peppercorn mixture.
Let the meat boil for approx. 1 hour and a half (try it and if it is not cooked yet, leave it), taking care that the volume of liquid does not fall below half of the initial one (so when the meat is cooked you must have at least 1.5 l of liquid in the pot & # 8211 if necessary fill more until you reach 1.5 l).
When the meat is almost cooked, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan in which you put the onion, carrot and celery stalk. Saute for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
Once the meat is cooked, add to the pot: hardened vegetables, bell peppers and green beans. Let them boil for 10 minutes, then add the Italian greens, pasta and cook for another 10 minutes.
Season with salt (I put 2 teaspoons grated) and pepper, add sour cream, stir and simmer for another 5 minutes.
At the end, add the parsley, stir and turn off the heat.
Put the soup on plates, while it is hot, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and it can be served.
Mexican soup with chicken, corn and red beans from: olive oil, garlic, chilli powder, broth, bird soup, tomatoes, corn kernels, red beans, salt, pepper, tortillas, parsley, lime juice. Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil 4 cloves garlic 1 teaspoon chilli powder 500…
Pork steak with pepper and lemon from: pork muscles, salt, pepper, oil, butter, lemon juice, parmesan, soup, parsley, lemon. Ingredients: 8 slices of pork muscle (about 75 g each) salt green and black pepper, freshly ground 2 tablespoons oil 4 tablespoons melted butter juice from 1 lemon 2 tablespoons parmesan…