We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We prepare the pancake sheets. Separately prepare the composition: pass the cheese together with the finely chopped dill and two or three tablespoons of sour cream, and at the end add the spices to taste. Fill the pancakes with this cream, fold them in an envelope style, and optionally put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
We serve them garnished with sour cream!
Enjoy your meal!
Pancakes stuffed with fresh cheese and dill - Recipes
- For pancakes: 4 eggs, 400 ml mineral water, a pinch of salt, flour
- For the filling: 200 g feta cheese, 300 g fresh cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt (my cheese was not very salty), 1 bunch of green onions, 1/2 bunch of dill, 1/2 legume parsley, ground pepper (directly from the grinder with mosaic pepper), 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon Provence greens
- For gratin: 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons sour cream, a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon oregano and basil, 3 teaspoons olive oil.
16 Response to "Pancakes with cheese and greens - baked"
Delicious. A small portion for lunch, do you have more ?! And your cat upsets me, he competes with me. Tell her I've been a secretary for 15 years and I can write fast. hi, hi. Many kisses !
In the first country I made pancakes for Diana.
I serve one from you because I'm with cheese.
What a craving you made me. come to you. pupp !!
Daniela, I see that there is a great competition between you :)) He is small and he likes to imitate :))
Mihaela, the pancakes are good at any time .. I don't refuse even at night if someone gives me :))
Pup and I will serve you with pleasure!
Mirela, I look forward to seeing you! Kiss :*
Thank you so much Stefy! They were really yummy: D Pup!
These Danutza pancakes are delicious! Many kisses
What a wonder! I've never done anything like that. I can't wait to try. Kiss!
Thank you very much, Paula! Many kisses :*
Thanks Rita! I made cannelloni with a similar filling a few months ago and because we liked them so much, I thought of trying it in combination with pancakes (which we really like anyway). the result is really good!
You made us some super delicious pancakes :)! I like the recipe: X!
Thank you very much, Maria! Pup with love: *
Post a comment
Thank you for the comments! The anonymous and uncivilized ones are not allowed on this blog!
Pancakes stuffed with fresh cheese and dill - Recipes
Today I propose a very simple dukan recipe that maybe some of you have already tried. If you have already prepared it, you know how good they are for breakfast.
Cruise Phase (PP, PL), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
- 1 lg with a pinch of cornstarch (15 g / day tolerated) - if you share them with someone, put another lg of starch instead of the oat bran below
- 1 lg finely ground oat bran
Ingredients for the filling:
You already know how to make pancakes. If not, click here. It is important to have a very good non-stick pan so that it does not stick. If you are not convinced of the quality of the pan, you can grease it with a napkin soaked in olive oil.
You should get 3-4 pancakes depending on the size of the pan.
For the filling, mix all the ingredients.
Fill the pancakes with stuffing and wrap them in a delicious dukan breakfast.
For those who are not on a diet you can make pancakes in the classic way, and for the filling use fresh cheese and cream instead of yogurt.
5 Responses to Pancakes with cheese and dill
Could I use the same recipe to get waffles? I can't find a recipe for waffles that will satisfy me. Thanks :-*
Pancakes with cheese and dill
We put the cheese on the large grater. Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper to taste. We use the target or a wooden spoon. Add flour, sifted with baking powder. Homogenize well with the target. Add cheese and dill, mix. Let the pancake composition rest for 15 minutes.
Grease the pancake pan with a little oil, using a silicone pastry brush. A 20cm diameter tray was used in the recipe. We put a composition polish for each pancake. Turn the tray to distribute the dough evenly and bake the pancakes until they are browned on each side. We take them out on a plate lined with kitchen paper, to absorb the excess oil.
Serve the pancakes with warm cheese and dill, greased with sour cream or cream cheese. Good appetite!
Pancakes with telemea and dill
Breakfast, lunch or dinner, the school package, the casserole with the office lunch? All questions have only one answer: Pancakes with telemea and dill! A recipe that is very easy to prepare and yet with so many uses!
Pancakes with telemea and dill & # 8211 Tips and tricks for the recipe of Pancakes with telemea and dill:
- You can prepare the dough the day before and bake them only when you need them. If the dough is too thick after being refrigerated, add a little milk to bring it to the desired consistency.
- You can use cow's milk, sheep, goat cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan, in principle: any hard cheese.
- Instead of dill you can use other fresh herbs: basil, parsley, rosemary or dried herbs.
- The pancakes are very good for 3-4 days in the fridge, you just have to heat them a little before serving.
- You can fill them cold and roll them for the school package: cream cheese, pate, cheese slices, salad, smoked salmon.
- You can fill them with ragu (meat sauce), with sauteed mushrooms or pan-fried vegetables, then roll them and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 10-15 minutes and have a delicious hot meal: Pancakes stuffed with gratin!
All the ingredients for the recipe for Pancakes with telemea and dill can be found in LIDL & # x2665 stores
Ingredients for 10-12 Pancakes with telemea and dill:
- 2 eggs husband
- 250ml milk Pilos
- 150g faina Castello
- 1 teaspoon Castle salt
- 1 teaspoon Castello sugar
- 1 teaspoon Castello baking powder
- 150g telemea Pilos
- freshly ground Kania pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 50ml Vita D’Or oil for frying
Preparation Pancakes with telemea and dill:
- We put the cheese on the large grater.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper to taste. We use the target or a wooden spoon.
- Add flour, sifted with baking powder. Homogenize well with the target.
- Add cheese and dill, mix. Let the pancake composition rest for 15 minutes.
- Grease the pancake pan with a little oil, using a silicone pastry brush. We used a 20cm diameter tray. We put a composition polish for each pancake. Turn the tray to distribute the dough evenly and bake the pancakes until they are browned on each side.
- We take them out on a plate lined with kitchen paper, to absorb the excess oil.
serve Pancakes with telemea and dill warm, greased with sour cream or cream cheese.
May you be the bestâ & # x20AC; & # x2122;
Ingredients for the recipe for pancakes stuffed with sweet cheese
- Pancake ingredient:
- - Milk & ndash 500 ml
- - Flour & ndash 300g.
- - Eggs & ndash 4
- - Vanilla sugar & ndash 1 sachet
- - A pinch of salt
- - Sugar & ndash to taste (about 60 g) and depending on the filling, if they are with meat, we do not put sugar.
- - Oil & ndash 3 tbsp
- - Beet juice & ndash about 30 ml (I used boiled beet juice)
- - Carrot juice (juice from boiled carrot, 30 ml).
- Filling ingredient:
- - Cheese & ndash 500g
- - 20% sour cream - 4 tbsp
- - Sugar & ndash 80 g (or to taste)
- - Cocoa & ndash 2 tbsp
- - Lamiae bark
- - Milk chocolate & ndash 50g
- - Coconut flakes & ndash 50 g.
How do we prepare the recipe for pancakes filled with sweet cheese?
Prepare the pancake dough
To prepare the pancakes & ldquoChessboard & rdquo you can use the recipe for pancakes you love, at the end divide the dough into 2 equal parts, and then add in one the beet juice, and in the other, the carrot juice.
But I also write my recipe for preparing pancakes. In a bowl put eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar. We mix very well.
Add 250 ml of milk, mix. Pour the flour, mixing well. To avoid the formation of lumps. Add the other amount of milk and oil.
I mixed very well. We have to get a denser dough because we will add the vegetable juice. Divide the composition into 2 equal parts, in one we pour the beet juice, in the other the carrot juice. I had the juice left over from another recipe.
You can also use raw vegetable juice, but from experience I say that the ones colored with boiled beets are tastier.
Carrot-colored pancakes are just as tasty, either colored with unprepared carrot juice or boiled carrot juice.
In the pancake dough you can add grated orange peel or lamiae, so you will not feel the taste of vegetables. But we also like it without the peel.
Pancakes stuffed with sweet cheese, & bdquoChessboard & rdquo
We fry the pancakes in the usual way. Divide the pancakes by color. We cut the pancakes that will be the base of the chessboard vertically (about 1 cm & ndash strip), but not until the end.
We cut the other pancakes into strips of the same size (but cut to the end). We begin the process of weaving and arm ourselves with great patience.
We knit one end on top, we cross the strip under the basic pancake, we follow the procedure until the end (from the pictures it will be clearer how they are woven).
Prepare the filling: In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
We fill the pancakes. Carefully take a pancake & rdquoChessboard & rdquo and put 2 tablespoons of cheese.
We fold as we like, but with care, the composition could come out.
These pancakes can be eaten like this, just rolled or fried in butter on both sides. Serve with sour cream or whipped cream.
You can make white (simple) and black (with cocoa) pancakes, obtaining a true chessboard.
The recipe and photos belong to Radmila Girbu and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
The stuffed and fried pancakes are delicious appetizers with pate and dill. For starters I made the pancakes according to the classic recipe, I prepared the pan (a smaller one) which I greased with a little oil and I started to bake them.
After I finished making the pancakes, I started to fill it, I mixed 150 g of pate well with 50 g of butter and a few dill threads. I didn't add salt or pepper because the pate is spicy anyway.
On each pancake I spread out the composition, folded as in the pictures below and rolled so as to take the shape of a sarmalute.
After I made all the sarmalute, I heated it in a pan (or in a pan you can make) a lot of oil, so that it is fried on all sides.
Stuffed and fried pancakes should be drained a little before serving. I devoured them simple and cold… they are better that way, in my opinion but they can also be served hot with natural potatoes.
Traditional recipe for syrniki & ndash Russian pancakes with cheese
The traditional syrniki recipe is made with a cheese called tvorog, which, as far as I can tell, is similar to fresh cow's cheese. I used ricotta, because it was the closest option in terms of texture and taste, which I was able to find here.
Syrniki can be made in both sweet and salty versions. I opted for the sweet version, with topping of berry jam and fresh strawberries. A delight! What toppings would you serve these Russian cheese pancakes with? & # 128578
Onions with cheese
Cheeses stuffed with fresh or dehydrated onions and Telemea cheese, made from leavened dough
Cheese with potatoes
Fermented dough cheeses stuffed with potatoes and Telemea cheese
Cheese with cottage cheese
Fermented cheese stuffed with cottage cheese and Telemea cheese
Strudel with cottage cheese
Homemade strudel recipe with cottage cheese filling, lemon peel and vanilla
Pancakes with urda and dill
In a bowl, put the sifted flour in the middle, add the eggs and with the help of a whisk, mix them. When the composition begins to thicken, gradually add the milk and a little salt. Homogenize very well. Leave the dough to cool for at least 30 minutes.
Rub the urda with the chopped dill and add a little salt.
Heat a frying pan with a tail and wipe / grease with a kitchen brush soaked in oil. We pour a polish (smaller) from the composition, and with a fast rotating movement, we cover the whole surface, forming a thin layer. The pancakes should be fried over medium heat, about 2 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other. When the edges have browned a little, turn the pancake.
Do the same with all pancakes. From this amount, you get 8-10 sheets of pancakes, depending on the size of the pan you use.
Fill the pancakes, spread the urda composition on the entire surface of the pancake, roll and put them in a ceramic bowl with a lid for a quarter of an hour. Enough to heat the pancakes and knead from the inside. Serve warm. You can add sour cream at the time of serving.
• The composition of the pancakes should rest between 30 minutes and an hour, so that it is more elastic and the flour is perfectly hydrated.
• When pouring melted butter into the composition, be careful not to make it hot.
• Use homemade eggs. They color more beautifully, are more nutritious, and the pancakes come out fluffier.
• Use vegetable oil. Olive oil changes the taste of pancake sheets.
• If you have not been able to homogenize the composition well and it has lumps, pass the composition through a sieve and then put it in the fridge to rest.
• It is recommended to use a pan with a non-stick, flat surface, with a comfortable handle.